Monday, December 2, 2013

How to Support This Ministry

How to Support This Ministry You will notice that this blog is free and I am passing my research on as a love offering to Jesus Christ. Jesus is concerned about bringing all tribes and nations (ethnic groups) to Himself. Because He is concerned about Russia, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, France, Ukraine, China, United Kingdom, Latvia, Spain, etc., I press on. Jesus shall reign where'er the sun Does its successive journeys run His kingdom spread from shore to shore, Till moons shall wax and wane no more. Isaac Watts One way you can help is to let me know if you know of an opportunity for me to share in your church, school, university or civic group. As Christmas comes, you can also help with buying "1776 Faith" books for loved ones. I have two books waiting to be published but need book sales to go up before I can afford new publishing costs. Most importantly, please pray that God would open hearts to come to this site, and that God would open hearts to receive Jesus Christ into their lives. We are mere sowers, God is the one that changes hearts. Your most humble and obedient servant, Phil Webster 1776faith@gmail.com

No comments: